Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Heyy everyone look I have finally got out part 8. YAY!!!!!!!

Random Pic!!!!

Heyy everyone look I have finally got out part 8. YAY!!!!!!!
I’m so proud of myself, I finally got an idea for it. =DDDDDDDD
So please enjoy what I have written!










You look at the person who spoke ,
“Where am I?” You ask.
“You don’t remember?” They answer.
“If I did would I be asking?” You say sarcastically.

The person glares at you, you realize that she is a medic ninja.

“Hump, well you and your Naoko, I think that was her name, went on a mission. You met up with the Akatsuki. They got the best of you.” She said and handed you a mirror.

You took the mirror and look at yourself, your skin is pale, and your human ears are gone only to be replaced by dark brown pointed dog ears. You put down the mirror and stand to reveal a long but slim but kind of fluffy dark brown tail. Someone then walks in to the room.


“Ah so you have awoken.” The person said.

You turn to see the blonde haired Hokage.

“Yeah, how the heck did I get here? And what happen to me? I HAVE DOG EARS AND A TAIL!!!!” You say loudly.

“Calm down killer, I’ll tell you just calm down.” Tsunade said.
“I am calm.” You answer.
“Well we are not really sure how you got back, but we do know that it was your body that came back, just it was not you controlling the body.” Tsunade finished.
“Gobi.” You say in no more than a whisper. “So that explains the tail and ears.” You finish.
“That’s what we think.” Tsunade said.
“So can I leave now? I hate hospitals.”

Tsunade sighed. “Yeah I guess you can. But don’t you want to know how long you have been out?”
“No not really I could care less.” You say.
“I’m telling you anyways. You have been out for a month and a half.”
“Oh, So can I leave now?” You say not caring about how long you have been out for.
“Yes you can your father left clothes for you last time he visited. You had lots of visitors, mostly Kiba.” She said with a smile. “While you get changed I’ll call your father to come get you.” She left the room leaving you alone.

You go into the bathroom and sure enough there are your clothes, you get changed. You come out 15 minutes later, Tsunade is waiting for you.

“Umm hey Tsunade can you help me?” You ask
“How?” she said.
“Can you cute a hole in my pants so my tail can be free?” You say with a smile.
“Yeah sure I can.”

She walks out of the room and returns with scissors in hand, she then proceeds to cute s hole in your pants.

“There all done.” Tsunade said.
“Thank you very much Tsunade.” You say.
“Your father will be here soon, I sent someone to get him. So just wait here until then.”
Ok whatever you say Tsunade.”

You lie down on the bed and stare at the ceiling waiting for your father to show. Your tail was draped over you stomach, you touch it then reach up and touch your right ear.

‘I’m never going to get used to this!’ You say to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment