Monday, June 3, 2013

Go to the Hogake


In the Morning you took another shower, ate and fed Akita. Then went into the living room to wait for your father to get up. 

~~Two hours later~~ 

Your father came down the stairs and went into the kitchen and about 15 minutes came back out. 
"okay im ready now we can go to see the Hokage." 
"Well finally dad i have been waiting two hours for you to get up." 
"Im not much of a morning person." 
"Yeah i know and if i would of known sooner then i would of went off to train untill you woke up gosh dad." 
"Sigh. . . well lets go." he walked out the door with you right behind him. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kRZUqWSQ88


~~Hokage office~~ 

You and kakashi walk through the doors and see three ninja standing infront of a desk that had a blonde woman sitting at it. 
'Must be the hokage.' you think 
"Sorry to inturupt My Lady." your father said 
She looked past the three ninja 
"Oh Kakashi dont worry you are not inturupting anything important." She said smiling. 
Then a blonde headed kid in an orange junp suit turned around. 
"KAKASHI SENSAI!!!" he yelled 
"Hi ya Naruto.So how did your mission go?" Kakashi asked 
*So he's Naruto. I wonder if the other two are Sasuke and Sakura?* You think 
"Well you would know if you come Sensai." Naruto said 
"I did not have to go, your skilled enough to do missions without me." 
"Whatever sensai." 
At this point Tsunade started talking. 
"Naruto, Kiba, Hinata you three stay put, I'll finish with you when I'm done with Kakashi." She said 
"Yes ma'ma." They said 
Tsunade then turned to you and Kakashi. 
"So Kakashi did you get your daughter... wait stupid question. Is this her?" she said pointing to you. 
Before either you of kakashi could speak Naruto inturupted. 
"YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER?!" He yelled. 
"Well duh! Who do you think I am? The tooth fairy?" You say. 
"Really Mira do you have to be so rude about it?" Kakashi says while glaring at you. 
You look down at your feet. 
"Sorry dad, but really it was a stupid thing to ask or in his case scream when I'm standing right here." you say. 
"Again Mira your being rude." 
Kakashi finally looked away from you. 
"Well anyway, yes this is my daughter, Mira Mom Hatake." 
You look up at Tsunade. 
"Hi." You say. 
You saw Tsunade's eyes looking you up and down. 
"Come here." She commanded. 
You did as you were told. She continues to look over you. 
"So can you use the sharingan too?" she asked. 
"Yes but not as good as my dad." you answer. 
"WHAT YOU HAVE THE SHARINGAN?!" Kakashi practically yelled. 
You turn toward your father. 
"Gosh dad are you deaf or something because I said YES I CAN USE THE SHARINGAN! Hear me better this time" you say. 
Kakashi nodded and Tsunade laughed. 
"Cocky attitude sounds more like she's related to Kiba instead of you Kakashi. Are you sure she's your daughter?" Tsunade said. 
"Cocky, do't know where she gets it from." Kakashi said. 
"Well anyway I see you have a dog too Mira." Tsunade Said 
"Yupp!" You pick up Akita. "Her name is Akita. I do everything with her." You say. 
"Cockiness (← Sp) and a dog. You will definitely get along with Kiba." Tsunade says and points to kiba. 
You look where she is pointing. 
"Hi Kiba." you say 
"Hi Mira." He said 
You look back at Tsunade. 
"Well lets see what team you will be put on, but the chunin exams are coming up. Would you like to take them?" 
"I would like to take them, but you see I already have. I have been a chunin for a year now." you answer. 
"What?! You should not be a chunin yet, you can take the exams when you have turned sixteen. And I know for a fact that you have just turned Sixteen, so how are you a chunin?" 
"I was able to take them because the Kage in the Land of Fang wanted me too. He said I had great skill, well he said that me and my sister are both skilled, but she did not become a chunin." 
Kakashi walked up to the desk and handed Tsunade a folder. 
"All you need to Know about Momo is in that folder." He said. 
"Who?" Tsunade said. 
"Momo, Mira sometimes we call her by her middle name." He answered. 
"Oh ok. Well then Momo you are now on the ninja scroll list to go out on missions. Oh and Kakashi don't forget to get that scroll to the Land of Birds." Tsunade finished. 
"Yes ma'ma." 
You and Kakashi leave the building. 

Hope you liked this chapter. comment and rate plz =-] 



No comments:

Post a Comment